We can’t call it a Super Bowl Party, officially, because the NFL will sue. Here’s the skinny…
- The Super Bowl is this Sunday, February 1st.
- Let’s meet at Jeff and Gail’s house at 5pm. 152 Castle Breeze.
- Jeff is grilling fajitas.
- Guys bring a 2 liter drink TO SHARE. That means a drink other people will like too. (dr pepper **cough **cough)
- Girls bring a snack or dessert TO SHARE.
- The party is over when the game is over, or earlier if mom and dad want it to be. Parents should keep an eye on the game and start heading to Jeff and Gail’s when the game is just about over. (Mom and Dad are always welcome to stay and hang out too)
- THERE ARE NO RIDES FROM THE CHURCH.